A representation of Philly’s diverse young impact leaders: Introducing the 2022 AL DÍA 40 Under Forty Honorees
These 40 individuals with various backgrounds and in different fields will be honored during the 2022 AL DÍA 40 Under Forty celebration.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
With the third annual AL DÍA 40 Under Forty approaching next month, it’s critical to shine a light on the individuals who will make up this year’s honorees.
After a long process that involved an equally crucial nomination and selection period, AL DÍA is beyond excited to announce the 40 impactful leaders who comprise the 2022 Class of the AL DÍA 40 Under Forty, as selected by this year's judging committee.
Introducing the 2022 AL DÍA 40 Under Forty honorees:
- Stephen Maccari, Fiscal Manager at the City of Philadelphia
- Eric Gutshall, Executive Director of the Pennsylvania Higher Educational
- Marisabel Alonso, Associate Attorney at Green and Spiegel, LLC
- Samantha Rivera Joseph, Director of Implementation Science at the City of Philadelphia Office of Children and Families
- Stephen Kulp, Attorney and Chair of the Philadelphia LGBTQ Bar Association
- Diana Silva, Partner at Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP
- Olena Hart, Project Coordinator at Martii by UpHealth, Inc.
- Elvira Méndez, Public Information Manager at SEPTA
- Natalie Zamora, Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions at the University of Pennsylvania
- Noel Rogelio Aragon, Senior Editor of the VREX Editorial Team at Comcast
- Miguel Esteban Andrade, Communications Strategist at Reframe
- Deana Gamble, Assistant Vice President of Communications at Jefferson Health/Thomas Jefferson University
- Shawnna L. Williams, Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator at Morgan Lewis and Artist & Founder of SLW Portraits
- Rashaad Lambert, Senior Executive Vice President at Forbes
- Mahmud (Abe) Ibrahim, Market Executive & Regional Vice President at Northwest Bank
- Hector Colon-Rivera, Medical Director for APM & Physician at UPMC
- Tirsa Marie Vazquez, CEO & Founder of VX Apparel & COO of Milan Candles
- Julia Rivera, Vice President of External Affairs & Strategic Initiatives at Congreso de Latinos Unidos
- Mercedes Smith, Vice President of Public Relations at Tierney Agency
- Maryelis Santiago, Director of Family and Community Engagement & Citizens Police Oversight Commissioner at Esperanza Cyber Charter School
- Amaris Hernandez Padgett, Founder & CEO of The Cybher Group
- Katrina Gilbert, CEO of Petite Féte Philadelphia
- Sandra Mosquera, Vice President & API Marketplace Product Manager at JPMorgan Chase
- Naida Elena Montes, Community Engagement Practitioner, PhD Candidate & Youth Mentor at Temple University Geography & Urban Studies and Norris Square Community Alliance
- Keighan Gunther, Assistant Vice President at The LaunchCode Foundation
- Erlina Ortiz, Co-Artistic Director & Resident Playwright at Power Street Theater
- Rasheed Zaire Ajamu, Journalist & Organizer at Resolve Philly/Germantown Info Hub
- George Fernandez, Chief Executive Officer at Latino Connection
- Odin Palacio, Co-Founder of HigherThan7 Productions
- Nigel Charles, Director of Donor Organizing at Bread & Roses Community Fund
- Victor Tejada, Delivery Driver & Founder and CEO of Delivery Guys App
- Andrea Gonzalez, Urban Planning Consultant at Guidehouse
- Ashley L. Coleman, Executive Director at GALAEI
- Jamison S. Rogers, Major Crimes & Homicide Detective at City of Chester Police Department
- Darryl Irizarry, Director of Partnership and Strategic Alliances at the Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Melva Torres, Associate Director of US Oncology Precision Medicine at Merck
- Michael Chow, Data Scientist at RStudio, PBC
- Melissa Beatriz, Director of Activate Project & Co-founder of ¡Presente! Media
- Jeannette Ceja, Bilingual Travel Journalist, TV Host, Travel Advisor, Global Public Speaker, & CEO of Jet Set with Jeannette
- Brian Balduzzi, Associate at Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLC
These 40 individuals represent all different walks of life, each taking unique career paths to get to where they are today. However, they each share the commonalities of being impactful leaders of the Philadelphia region.
Thanks to each of these individuals’ contributions within their respective fields of work, there are endless possibilities for the future of the city.
AL DÍA is excited to celebrate the work of this year’s honorees, who will etch their names alongside 80 other great young leaders of the region who were honored in past years' AL DÍA 40 Under Forty celebrations.
The 2022 AL DÍA 40 Under Forty celebration will take place Friday, August 26 at 5:30 p.m. at the Vie by Cescaphe. To secure your seat for the special event, click here.