AL DÍA presents the 2021 AL DÍA Top Entrepreneurs event
Taking place Friday, Nov. 19, the event will celebrate and highlight successful entrepreneurs in the region.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
In celebration of National Entrepreneurship Month in November, AL DÍA will be hosting its first-ever AL DÍA Top Entrepreneurs event later this month.
The event aims to highlight and celebrate entrepreneurial leaders who are building and sustaining successful, dynamic businesses across the Philadelphia region.
The criteria for nominees who will be celebrated at the event include: community impact, number of employees, overall success, business longevity, and a minimum $1,000,000 annual revenue. Special recognition will be given to entrepreneurs with businesses that make $10 million or more in annual revenue.
Nominations can be made by filling out this form. They will end Sunday, Nov. 7 at 11:59 p.m.
The nominees will then be sorted and analyzed, and a group of honorees will be selected by an impressive advisory board led by Board Chair Anne Bovaird Nevins, President of PIDC.
The remainder of the advisory board will consist of:
- Christopher Hatch, Small Business Advocate and Entrepreneur
- Janet Alvarez, CNBC Contributor
- Kenneth Anderson, Vice President of Civic Affairs at The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
- Miguel Alban, Senior Vice President and Director of Multicultural Banking at Customers Bank
- Salvatore Patti, Senior Vice President and Director of Commercial Banking and Wealth Client Management at WSFS Bank
The list of nominees and subsequent honorees will be announced in the week leading up to the event.
The 2021 AL DÍA Top Entrepreneurs event will take place Friday, Nov. 19, 2021 at The Pyramid Club of Philadelphia. To register for the event, click here.