Excellence from the ground up
AL DÍA News held its second annual Top Entrepreneurs award ceremony at the Pyramid Club on February 24.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
It was wall-to-wall with people attending the second annual AL DÍA Top Entrepreneurs honoring a diverse group of entrepreneurs who displayed their exceptional leadership and vision. AL DÍA’s objective is to celebrate and shine a light on diverse business owners within the region who inspire success and growth.
This year's event celebrated honorees in six categories: Top Restaurateur, Business Innovation, Partnership Award, Changemaker Award, Brick and Mortar Award and the Pioneer Award.
The 2023 AL DÍA Top Entrepreneurs recipients are:
- Top Restaurateur - Sofia De Leon, Chef & Owner, El Merkury
- Business innovation - Hector Nuñez, Founder and President, Wooder Ice
- Partnership Award - Marcos Tiacopilco and Alma Romero, Owners, Alma del Mar & Marcos' Fish Market
- Changemaker Award - Mazzie Casher, CEO & Executive Director, Philly Truce Foundation
- Brick and Mortar Award - Neydary Zambrano, Owner, Magic Memories
- Pioneer Award - Richard Olaya, Principal, O Z Collaborative
We congratulate this year's honorees and those who were nominated.
For more stories happening within the Philadelphia region, go to www.aldianews.com
LEAVE A COMMENT:
Join the discussion! Leave a comment.