Women in Technology (WIT) announces finalists for its Annual Leadership Awards
The organization has awarded women in technology and their accomplishments across 24 editions of its Annual Leadership Awards.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
Women in Technology (WIT), one of the world leaders of recognizing the achievements of women in technology, has announced its nominees for its upcoming Annual Leadership Awards — one of the premier events to honor women in the field.
Amber Hart, president of WIT, pointed out:
These women truly represent the impact women are making on the development and application of technology from the classroom to the boardroom.
The leaders in tech selected for the annual awards are:
Corporate Large-Market Sector
- Nirali Chawla, KPMG
- Candice Ling, Microsoft
- Nisha Paliwal, Capital One
- Juliana Vida, Splunk
- Tahera Zamanzada, ICF
Corporate Mid-Market Sector
- Jennifer Bonner, RIVA Solutions, Inc.
- Megan Hanik, Groundswell
- Zhenia Klevitsky, Sev1Tech
- Nancy Novak, Compass Datacenters
- Sovany Van, IntelliDyne, LLC
Corporate Small-Market Sector
- Becky Aquino, Tenace, LLC
- Deborah Hunt, iPower LLC
- Donna Person Taylor, Instant Teams
- Asiya Sarbasova, Tuva, an Akima Company
Government and Defense
- Amanda Cournoyer, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Mangala Kuppa, Department of Labor’s Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Kendra Miller, Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division
- Emily Nugent, Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division
- Kenyatta Powers-Rucker, Maryland Department of Human Services
Non-Profit and Academia
- Nadine Alameh, Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
- Greta Kauffman, Urban Institute
- Sherry McCarthy, NRECA (National Rural Electric Cooperative Association)
Congratulations to the finalists for the 24th Annual Women in Technology Leadership Awards! Read more about our finalists here: https://t.co/SckoFiHwzB— Women in Technology (@WITWomen) January 25, 2023
WIT will announce the winners in-person at the 2023 Leadership Awards Gala on May 18, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, VA. pic.twitter.com/8iAgOvNtzz
- Samantha Brandt, Health MVHS, Leidos
- Christine Cook, GEICO
- Georgia Corey, SWIFT
- Rachel Presley, MSM Technology LLC
- Angela Robinson, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Christine Dunbar, ROC Implementation & Management Group (ROCIMG), Inc.
- Lola Han, Kamsa
- Olivia Trivisani Bowker, Amivero
- Shaundra Eberhardt, CACI International
- Samantha Fletcher, AWS (Nominated for CACI International)
- Sweta Sinha, GEICO
- Audra Upchurch, LMI
- Hanna Witzgall, Leidos
- Janelle Desborough, CACI International
- Karen Emery, iDirect Government
- Mallika Gunturu, SWIFT
- Amanda Williams, IonQ
- Alison Woelfle, Fannie Mae
WIT will announce the winners at the Leadership Awards Gala on Thursday, May 18, 2023.
“This awards program is an inspiring highlight of the WIT year, showing how the innovations introduced by these finalists and their teams have transformed the way people interact with technology, organizations and one another,” added Hart.
Get to know: Women in Technology
With more than 1,000 members in the Washington, D.C. area, WIT fulfills its vision by providing leadership development, technology education, networking, and mentoring opportunities for women at all levels of their careers and for girls interested in STEM.