Women Business Collaborative unveils its 2023 CEO Award recipients for excellence in gender equity and diversity
Ten CEOs get the nod for their work pushing for equity and diversity.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
The Women Business Collaborative (WBC) recently announced the 2023 winners of its CEO Awards for Excellence in Gender Equity and Diversity. Ten leading CEOs will be recognized this year.
WBC is proud to announce that we will be awarding 10 CEOs who have been champions for gender equity, diversity, & inclusion with our 2023 CEO Leadership Award for Excellence in Gender Equity & Diversity at our 2023 #A4ISummit on September 20th-21st, 2023https://t.co/Oyuc7q4qhf pic.twitter.com/zOr8Yjqbdj— Women Business Collaborative (@WBCollaborative) March 30, 2023
“The CEO Excellence in Gender Equity and Diversity Award honors purposeful executives who exemplify genuine leadership by continuing to pave the way for gender equity, and driving diversity and environments of inclusion beyond data and into practice. The business community, and future generations of women will benefit from the leadership and impact these women and men are making.” said Gwen Young, WBC CEO.
The 2023 CEO Excellence in Gender Equity and Diversity honorees are:
- Sophie Bellon, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors & CEO, Sodexo
- Giovanni Caforio, MD, Chairman of the Board & CEO, Bristol Myers Squibb
- David Cordani, Chairman & CEO, The Cigna Group
- Christine A. Leahy, Chair & CEO, CDW
- Karen S. Lynch, President & CEO, CVS Health
- Brian Moynihan, Chair of the Board & CEO, Bank of America
- Linda Rendle, Chief Executive Officer, The Clorox Company
- Chuck Robbins, Chair & CEO, Cisco
- Jennifer Rumsey, President & CEO, Cummins, Inc.
- James Quincey, Chairman & CEO, The Coca-Cola Company
“The CEO Excellence in Gender Equity and Diversity Award is one of the highest achievements one can receive from the WBC for their positive contributions in the business sector and we are thrilled to recognize the perseverance of these top CEO’s,” said Edie Fraser, WBC Chair.