What to know: The Career Mastered National Women's History Leadership Awards
The 2023 honorees are considered exceptional role models.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
Highlighting the work of outstanding and successful women in selected competitive fields, Linwick & Associates, the parent company of Career Mastered Magazine, announced a set of awards that will be given out during the hybrid National Women's History Leadership in Action Charity Awards event, which will be held on Wednesday, March 15 2023.
Dr. Lisa J. Lindsay Wicker, president & CEO of Linwick & Associates, and Career Mastered Founder, noted:
It is a powerful time to be a woman. We're thrilled to honor remarkable women who make a difference each day while inspiring future generations. Sharing 'her' story and achievements provides an expansive pathway of history for years to come.
Get to know the honorees
The chosen winners, who are considered powerful women in various industries and disciplines, are "Game Changers" who have become role models that break the limits of what a woman can achieve.
Class of 2023
Master Award winners:
- The Honorable Phinia Aten, Chief Judge, Rockdale County Magistrate Court, Georgia
- Tracey Brown, President, Walgreens Retail, and Chief Customer Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Karen Swensen, Founder, Life's About Change; Today Show "Changing Chapters Contributor, Former News Anchor, WWL-TV
Leadership Award winners:
- Jillian Blackwell, Global Sr. Marketing Manager, Amazon
- Dr. LaCesha Brintley, General Surgeon, Ascension Providence Hospital
- Natalie Brown, Senior Director, Corporate Citizenship, Ally Financial
- Ann Cone, Senior Vice President, CBRE
- Kathy Pressley, CPM, VP Asset Management, MECA Commercial Real Estate
For more nominees, click here.