Your last-minute voting guide for tomorrow's midterm elections
Any final questions on how and where to cast your ballot? We've got you covered.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
What you need to know:
- Voting day is tomorrow, Tuesday, November 6.
- Polling locations are open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. If you’re in line by 8:00 p.m., you are allowed to vote.
- Find your polling location here.
- If you are registered to vote, but your name is not listed at your polling place, you may vote by provisional ballot.
- Reminder: There is no photo identification requirement to vote in Pennsylvania. However, if you are a first-time voter or living in a new district, you will need to come prepared with some sort of photo or non-photo identification. The list of approved forms of ID can be found here: https://seventy.org/publications/elections-voting/voter-id.
Need help getting to your polling location?
- Uber is providing a $10 discount on any ride to voting locations.
- Lyft, too, will be providing a 50 percent off discount on all rides on election day, in addition to free rides for underserved communities.
Who you’re voting for:
- For information about the candidates on the ballot, Committee of Seventy has a handy voter resource guide.
- Ballotpedia provides a sample ballot service, where you can input your zip code for personalized ballot information.
- Vote Save America also has a personalized voter information portal.
Know your voting rights: