The legal pillars for a new generation
AL DÍA's celebrated its sixth annual "Top Lawyers" awards with six new inductees, including a lifetime achievement award to a Philly legal legend.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
The sixth annual AL DÍA Top Lawyers awards took place at the Pyramid Club in downtown Philadelphia November 18. The ceremony celebrated the leadership and achievement of several legal professionals within the Greater Philadelphia region.
The awardees recognized were:
- Juan Baez, Deputy Managing Attorney at the AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania
- Michele Perez Capilato, Staff Attorney at the Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project of Philadelphia (CBAPP)
- Suzanne Prybella, In-house counsel team member at PNC Bank.
- Christina Pastrana Hernandez, Chief of Staff for Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney
- Julia López, Litigation Partner and Attorney at Reed Smith
The ceremony also paid tribute to Romulo Diaz, who received a Lifetime Achievement award while celebrating 50 years of leadership experience in law.
Congratulations to all of the awardees and nominees.