Mellon Certified Restoration is looking to add Restoration Technicians to our team. We have openings in our Delaware, Chester and Bucks County offices!
Join an industry leader!
Medical Insurance Insurance and Life FULLY paid, Dental, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Holidays
To clean, dry and restore property and contents damaged by fire, smoke, water, sewage, mold or other insurance losses to their original condition by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drive van/truck, stock & clean van, pick up materials for jobs.
- Demolition, carpet removal.
- Water damage cleanup and extraction, sewage and/or trauma cleanup, odor control, mold remediation.
- Know how to use cleaning chemicals and equipment in a safe, effective manner.
- Understand and employ drying techniques, monitor drying times
- Move and/or cover furniture, clean building structure.
- Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, fan and dehumidifier set up, use of negative air machine.
- Packing/unpacking property, moving boxes from shop to warehouse, inventory of items, keeping a log;
- Must possess the ability to complete paperwork (monitoring of drying equipment, time card tracking of tasks and jobs, read and follow work orders, track purchases on jobs).
- Must be able to wear half and full-face respirator.
Experience/Skills Sought, but will train:
- Ideal candidates will have experience in restoration work
- The ideal candidate will have IICRC WRT certification
- Ability to read the Xactimate scope of work
- Use I-pad technology
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Must have a clean driving record, pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
We offer a generous wage, paid health and short-term disability insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with a match.
Apply below and join in our success!