A full time LICENSED BEHAVIORAL Analyst ABA (LBA-ABA) provides mental health services to children/adolescents with serious mental health disturbances in the home, school, or community, in order to sustain placement in the natural environment. They will collaborate with other BHRS/IBHS team members (i.e. TSS/BHT, MT, other clinical and administrative staff), as well as parents and teachers in the child’s community context. The LBA formulates individualized treatment plans, including a variety of individualized behavioral interventions, to address the areas of need identified in clients’ bio-psycho-social evaluations. The LBA provides consultation to TSS/BHT, MT, and other involved adults in the planning, design, and implementation of the treatment plan. Clinicians will have a rotating case load consisting of cases that need immediate attention and support as well as new cases in programs.
- Experience and training working with children with Autism and their families
- Licensed Clinician (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LSW, LBS, CRNP or a professional whose scope of practice includes ABA)
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in an appropriate clinical mental health discipline
- Preferred experience in Verbal Behavior Techniques, PRT and DTT
- Preferred experience and training in Functional Behavioral Assessment and VB-MAPP
- Preferred Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Must have or willing to complete verification of the following:
- Must have current State clearances for Child Abuse, Criminal Records, and Contagious Diseases health screening.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: (and other duties as assigned)
- The LBA-ABA will work in collaboration with other providers to develop and implement a behavioral modification plan utilizing strengths-based and empathic methods
- LBA-ABA will implement empirically supported treatments for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- LBA-ABA will be involved in providing ongoing feedback regarding the continued need for such services, as a least restrictive level of care.
- The LBA-ABA will provide a minimum of 28 billable client hours per week.
- Services are provided in schools, home and other community settings.
School-based, community Home-based, working environment.
40 hours per week. A flexible schedule will be required to meet the needs of client families. On call coverage is also required on a rotational basis.