Philadelphia Federal Credit Union is looking for Full-Time Representatives for our Call Center located at 12800 Townsend Road!
Our growing credit union is searching for a detail-oriented team member to provide exceptional service to our members. This includes providing prompt, efficient and courteous service while processing transactions, answering questions and cross servicing.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Serve and satisfy member needs via telephone in a professional manner while providing general information and cross selling products and services.
- Utilize product knowledge to establish new relationships with potential members who call to inquire about membership.
- Perform various member transactions including but not limited to: transfers, withdrawals, loan payments, certificate transactions, account maintenance, card requests and assistance with technological services.
- Process requests for new loan products by preparing applications for review by loan processors and informing members regarding status of credit applications.
- Support all sales initiatives to achieve sales goals.
- Perform miscellaneous back office duties and other tasks as assigned.
What Qualifications You’ll Need…
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- 12 months previous exposure to handling cash and dealing with the public preferred.
- Previous financial and/or member service experience desired.
- PC proficiency required.
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Why Work For Us…
- Retirement Plan: We offer a Pension and 401K plan to help secure our employees’ future.
- Insurance Coverage: We offer a range of insurance options, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage, Voluntary Life Insurance and Short and Long-term Disability Coverage.
- Financial Assistance: We offer Employee and Educational Assistance Programs and Employee Discount Programs to give our employees a little extra boost.
- Employee Amenities: All of our employees are eligible for PTO.
- Community Benefits: It’s not just a job – it’s a community. That’s why our employees also get automatic PFCU Membership and access to local volunteer opportunities.
- An Award-Winning Experience: PFCU is a proud winner of a number of awards including Best Place to Work in Philadelphia and Healthy Place to Work.
EMAIL RESUME TO: [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
PFCU provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law. PFCU complies with Philadelphia’s Fair Chance Hiring Law.