BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH SPEAKING APPLICATIONS ONLY
Implement, and evaluate individualized care plans for each patient under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner and attending physicians.
Educate patients on appropriate self-management behaviors and skills for disease management.
Maximize patient health outcomes and the patient experience by supporting a coordinated plan of care during and between clinic visits.
Coordinate various pre-visit and post-visit planning and scheduling to form relationships that keep patients engaged in consistent care.
Assist in organizing and conducting group visits.
Assist in optimizing training materials, patient communications, and other documents for program managers.
Participate in team case conferences to address progress and barriers in patient care.
Other duties and responsibilities as directed.
- LPN degree from Nursing Program required.
- 1‐3 years’ experience providing clinical services, outpatient setting preferred.
- Required License/Certifications/ Registration: Current NJ-LPN.
- REQUIRED-Bilingual English/Spanish SPEAKING;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; strong oral/written communication skills is a must;
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people of various backgrounds, ethnicities, and life experiences;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and manage multiple priorities, utilize effective time management skills, and exercise sound administrative and clinical judgment;
- Demonstrates ability to act independently;
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems.
Scheduled Days / Hours: Monday-Friday 8-4:30; License (or Certification):NJ-LPN Required