Industrial Sewing Machine Operator
Together we can stitch a sewing career for you! Build a lasting career, not just a job. Earn money quickly with production bonuses equaling 10, 15, 25, & 50 % of your hourly wage. Make your work life more enjoyable with a 4 Day Work Week!, health benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, quarterly perfect attendance bonuses and an employee referral bonus program, which all help you maximize your earnings.
With a company legacy dating back to 1929, Ehmke Manufacturing Company empowers our employees to stay true to their dreams and be part of this successful, respected, and growing team. Specializing in the fabrication of military gear, we especially welcome transitioning military personnel to explore the opportunities available at Ehmke.
Every aspect of production is done with meticulous attention from measuring, cutting, stitching, and gluing to precision assembly. Our craftmanship has been the trademark of our lasting reputation and has inspired that confidence that customers place in our products. Do you want a career with a winner? Don’t wait, start your career now!
Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc. (“Ehmke”) is a diversified technical fabrics fabricator providing engineering and design, manufacturing, quality and packaging services to an array of U.S. Military, Defense, Governmental, Industrial OEM and Commercial customers. Ehmke’s goal through its dedicated employees is to “make every stitch count.”
Ehmke is currently seeking enthusiastic Industrial Sewing Machine Operators (non-apparel) (“Operators”) to join our team. In these positions, the Operators will be sewing utilizing different types, non-apparel, industrial materials, and should be able to operate a single needle, double needle, serge machines and tack machines. These are full-time positions, Monday through Thursday, 10 hour/day shifts with the opportunity to earn incentive pay. The Operators will report to the Plant Manager. Pay rate is based on experience.
- At least 1 year of industrial sewing experience required.
- Must be either a US citizen or a Permanent Resident with work authorization.
- Must have the ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must keep sewing machine in good working order (light operational maintenance).
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay: $9.00 - $10.00 per hour
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Plan w/ company match and profit sharing
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Job Referral Bonus Program
- 10 hour shift (Monday - Thursday)
- Bonus pay
- One location