Courses you can take for free in 2023
The software engineer Arif Alam posted a list of useful ways people can diversify their knowledge in the new year.
MORE IN THIS SECTION
With the new year comes new resolutions, and for many people these represent acquiring more knowledge. Although there are many ways to do it, taking a course in something that interests you or that will be positive for you at work, is one of easiest ways. Arif Alam, software engineer at HCLTech — and talks about startups, data science, entrepreneurship and more — shared a list with courses people can take online for free, as money can often be a barrier for people.
With a variety of topics that cover different areas, from design to coding, check Alam’s selection below:
- Harvard University: take various free courses to learn from one of the best universities on earth. 🔗https://lnkd.in/d8BrqKwr;
- Google Digital Garage : discover a range of free learning content designed to help your business or your career. You can learn by selecting individual modules or diving right in and taking an entire course end-to-end. 🔗https://lnkd.in/dGWhF2RP;
- FreeCodeCamp: learn to code, build projects and earn certifications. 🔗https://lnkd.in/dsFrV_Zg;
- Microsoft: a career essential that people can develop skills through technology. 🔗https://lnkd.in/dENSNCrN
- Canva Design School: learn how to design with Canva tutorials. You can also explore typography, design trends, color, and more. 🔗https://lnkd.in/dUACs8Vw
If you want to check other posts from Alam, click here.