Wolf submits 17 executive nominations to State Senate
Thursday Governor Tom Wolf sent 17 executive nominations to the Pennsylvania State Senate for consideration, including 12 submitted following the recall of 25 nominations earlier this year and five to fill vacant seats.
“Earlier this year, I recalled 25 executive nominations after the previous governor made the nominations on his way out the door,” Wolf said.
The nominations submitted by Wolf include:
- Cythina Shapira, Donald Mayer, Leslie Anne Miller and Audrey Bronson, Board of Governors of the State System of Higher Education.
- Pamela Gunter-Smith and Jean Jones, State Board of Education.
- Ronald Donatucci, Board of Trustees of Temple University
- Kevin Washo, Board of Trustees of the University of Pittsburgh
- Larry Maggi, Sarah Cassin and James Davis, Council of Trustees of California University of Pennsylvania
- Leo Dunn and Lydia Kirkland, Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole.
- Joan Stern and Janet L. Yeomans, Public Employee Retirement Commission.
- John Mitchell and Sherri Luchs, State Board of Medicine.